Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feel Fresh while doing Yoga

Feel Fresh while doing Yoga
Doing Yoga regularly then the feel of freshness can be sensed within yourself. I missed doing yoga for some days, i could not feel the same freshness.

And also i felt some pains while doing my work. Even doing yoga for 10 minutes, we can get the freshness for the whole day. Thereafter i regularly do it either in the morning or evening or both timings. It also improves our confident level for doing any task during the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoga is good for health...........
need bpo jobs without a single rupee!!!!!!!! a genuine job from home.

Work from home

MJ Donnery said...

I agree with you...I have been practicing yoga for many years now. No matter how tired I am, even a few minutes of of asana and prana brings me back to life!

Ish said...

very valuable health information, thanks for sharing it!