Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Realization of benefits of doing 1 Hour yoga

Realization of benefits of doing 1 Hour yoga
If we do daily yoga for about 1 Hour as a daily practice either in morning or evening, the benefits are as
1. Can be so active
2. No tiredness during our work hours
3. More concentrating power
4. Energy flow smoothly in all parts of our body which keep us very dynamic
5. Completely removes negative thoughts
6. Make good relations with family and friends
7. In improves our creativity
8. Keep us in good diet
9. Keep away us from doctors
10. Complete Life style changes
I have been realizing these benefits.
If you have any other benefits feel free to comment for this post.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Now I want to start with yoga! :)Actually I have been doing yoga for a couple of months, and it was amazing .. but then because lack of time I left my yoga group. Now I think I want to return

Thank you for sharing your thoughts,

Ingrid